| |LUNCH for LIFE is scheduled for Saturday, June 8, 2013 at Clearpoint Church on BW8 in Pasadena.
click here4to purchase your tickets or here 2 for
the Events Page
Community Pregnancy Center of Pasadena is located at 4230 Vista Road, in Pasadena, Texas. We have been active in the community, since 1983, serving women and teen girls who find themselves in a Crisis (unplanned) Pregnancy.
Approximately 1500 clients are helped each year by CPC Pasadena.
The Center provides a full range of services that are completely free and confidential to our clients because of generous and caring people in the community who underwrite all of our costs. These services include:
Free pregnancy tests and peer-counseling
- Education on:
- Adoption issues
- Abortion options including medical information, risks, and side effects
Comprehensive pre-abortion counseling including free ultrasound*
- Parenting classes and support groups
- Assistance with maternity clothes and baby items
- Personal Youth Development and Healthy relationship classes
- Healing for previous abortions
* InTexas, a woman has the legal right to receive pre-abortion counseling, and to see ultra-sound pictures of her baby. Your Client Advocate will tell you if you qualify for ultra-sound services.
The mission of the CPC is to share the good news of Jesus Christ by providing life-affirming support for those facing unplanned pregnancy and to offer education in healthy lifestyle choices.
All of our services are free to our clients because of caring individuals, churches, and businesses, in the area, and several fund-raisers each year.
REMEMBER: the safe haven law allows a woman to leave her baby in the arms of an employee at any FIRE STATION, POLICE STATION, OR HOSPITAL! If you know any young woman afraid of her baby, or that you think might be hiding a pregnancy, PLEASE remind them SAFE HAVENs are safe, NO RECORDS TAKEN, and the baby gets a forever home, and a chance at life!
Check out the Event page to see Walk for LIFE sponsors and pictures